I am a Digital Strategist based in Aotearoa.
A creative generalist, tech enthusiast and systems thinker with experience across the digital landscape from the nonprofit to commercial space.
I'm passionate about community, social impact and changing narratives - and an advocate for Pasifika and Māori representation and collaboration in shaping a future landscape for intergenerational prosperity.
Skills & specialties
I am a purpose-driven freelancer with an interdisciplinary skillset.
Campaign development & execution
Photography & content creation
Email marketing & marketing automation
& UI design
Here are some of my favourite recent projects.
Throughout my career I have worked across different sectors and spaces including -
#startup #edtech #nonprofit #tech #commercial #charity #socialimpact #production
CIO Studio | Skillshare w. Julia Arnott-Neenee
Website Design and Development, UX and UI, Digital Marketing Strategy, Brand Identity, Content Development, Marketing
CIO Studio is a startup in the Digital Transformation space with a vision for all Kiwi businesses to thrive in the digital world.
• Designed and co-developed the brand including the business name, logo, creative assets and brand identity
• Co-developed a comprehensive multichannel digital marketing strategy
• Designed and developed the website from wireframe to live product - and setup integrations with ActiveCampaign and calendly
Like a Boss Programme [L.A.B] | 21C Skills Lab
Marketing and Communications, Systems and Operations, Programme Design, UX and UI, Content Development
L.A.B is an innovative entrepreneurship programme designed for educators to help Year 7 - 10 students build their own social enterprise and develop the skills to thrive in the new era of work.
• Migrated programme from Google Drive to an LMS platform, designed website, developed UX and automated user journeys
• Co-designed a new student-led version of the programme using gamification and LMS
• Led and contributed to digital campaigns recruiting 208 schools, kura and community organisations across NZ
#startup #edtech #nonprofit
Edternships Programme | 21C Skills Lab
Marketing and Communications, Systems and Operations, Programme Coordination, UX and UI, Content Development
Edternships connects school and industry by taking teachers on a 5 day journey within an NZ business to gain real-world insights and design a transformative learning experience for students.
• Led and contributed to digital campaigns recruiting 18 teachers in the first cohort and 41 teachers in the second cohort
• Managed community engagement with Edterns and key relationships with Business Partners including Google, Spark, Xero, Air New Zealand and Skycity
• Photography and design for playbooks, resources, social content and website
#startup #edtech #nonprofit
COVID-19 Appeal | Middlemore Foundation
Marketing and Communications, Content Development, Campaign Design and Execution, UX and UI
In response to the socioeconomic effects of COVID-19 in South Auckland, Middlemore Foundation has partnered with community organisations and marae to support whānau in need.
• Idea generation and execution of EDM and social media ad campaign calling for donations to gift care packs to those in need
• Increased website sessions by 1670% and website visitors by 1734% in 7 days - with over 90% being new visitors
• Photography and design of ad content, EDM and website landing page
My images have been used for websites, social media, digital resources, print and billboard.
My photography style is intimate and organic to capture real moments as part of storytelling.
#portrait #stockimagery #documentary
2013 - present
Digital Strategist and Creative Generalist
I first started freelancing as a side gig during uni when I picked up social media management for a brand I was working front desk for at the time - and now nine years on, I have worked across all areas of the digital space from the nonprofit to commercial sector helping organisations to solve problems and scale.
Recent clients include CIO Studio, NZ Hi-Tech Foundation and Emerge Aotearoa.
Click arrows to view journey.